- Version: 1.2
- File size: 38.95MB
- Requires: Android 2.3+
- Package Name: com.TheLonelyDeveloper.AI
- Developer: The Lonely Developer
- Updated: March 28, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.10 stars – based on 181 reviews
- Unlimited Coin, Gold, Gems, or Diamonds
- Automatically updated
- 100% Undetectable and Safe (Anti Ban Protection)
- Easy to Use
- Works with all Android / iOS devices
- No ROOT or JAILBREAK required
- Enter Required Details
- Enter amount of resources
- Click "Generate" and wait a few seconds
- Done! Enjoy your Free Resources
The description of Digital World The Artificial Intelligence Project (A.I. Chat)
We provide The Artificial Intelligence Project (A.I. Chat) 1.2 APK file for Android 2.3+ and up.
The Artificial Intelligence Project (A.I. Chat) is a free Simulation game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for The Artificial Intelligence Project (A.I. Chat) 1.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.10 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about The Artificial Intelligence Project (A.I. Chat) then you may visit The Lonely Developer support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. The Artificial Intelligence Project (A.I. Chat) is the property and trademark from the developer The Lonely Developer.
A.I. has just arrived to your mobile phone! Welcome to The Artificial Intelligence Project! Ready to have the most interesting conversations you ever imagined? This simulation uses AIML technology (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language) to create natural language conversations.
Based on A.L.I.C.E. (Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity) developed by Richard Wallace it is a 3 times winer of the Annual Loebner Prize Competition in Artificial Intelligence, and also the Chatterbox Challenge Champion in 2004.
Implements the Natural Language Processing Capability developed in 1966 by the MIT Artifical Intelligence Laboratory and implemented in ELIZA, regarded as one of the first programs capable of passing the Turing Test.
Here is what you can expect from this app in future updates :
- Character customization and animations
- Voice recognition and speech
- Translations to many other languages
- Personality behaviour and moods
An app released by The Lonely Developer - An Independent Developer