- Version: 4.5.5-demo
- File size: 5.36MB
- Requires: Android 4.4+
- Package Name: com.beadapps.chessrepertoiretrainer.free
- Developer: beadapps
- Updated: November 30, 2019
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 278 reviews
- Unlimited Coin, Gold, Gems, or Diamonds
- Automatically updated
- 100% Undetectable and Safe (Anti Ban Protection)
- Easy to Use
- Works with all Android / iOS devices
- No ROOT or JAILBREAK required
- Enter Required Details
- Enter amount of resources
- Click "Generate" and wait a few seconds
- Done! Enjoy your Free Resources
The description of Digital World ✨ Chess Repertoire Trainer Free
We provide ✨ Chess Repertoire Trainer Free 4.5.5-demo APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
✨ Chess Repertoire Trainer Free is a free Board game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for ✨ Chess Repertoire Trainer Free 4.5.5-demo APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about ✨ Chess Repertoire Trainer Free then you may visit beadapps support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. ✨ Chess Repertoire Trainer Free is the property and trademark from the developer beadapps.
An application that helps you create chess openings, build a repertoire, and train against it.
NEW: Built-In chess engine (Stockfish) to help you find the best moves for your openings!
Start training in just a few steps:
- Create an opening for White or Black that you want to include in your repertoire.
- Enter your best move manually for each position.
- Enter your moves automatically by importing a PGN database file (* see notes below).
- Use the chess engine to find the best moves for your openings.
- Enter opponent's most expected moves, and follow with your best move for each position.
- Optionally enter the probability of occurrence (low, normal, high) of each possible move of the opponent.
- Optionally enter a tag name (or comment) for a given position in order to help you memorize a position or a move to play during training.
- When you are ready, train against your repertoire.
- When you train, your score for the current position is displayed, giving you an instant snapshot of your success level for that position.
- Possibility to backup your repertoire, restore it on another device, or share it with your friends !
Several training modes possible.
- random, simulating real game conditions:
The computer simulates opponent moves based on the probability of occurrence of each move during a game.
- random, targeting weaknesses:
The computer simulates opponent moves based on your scores and targets your weaknesses.
The computer simulates opponent moves sequentially and ensures to cover all possible paths of your repertoire.
As you train, your good and bad moves are compiled and automatically saved.
Your personal rating score is displayed for each opening.
A rating score is also computed for each move of your repertoire, giving you an immediate picture of where your weaknesses are.
- Chess engine
- A long press on the chessboard will copy the FEN to the clipboard.
1) PGN import is limited to 8 moves per game in free version
2) A PGN database file is a sequential collection of one or more PGN games with or without variations. Do not hesitate to ask developer for a PGN sample.
3)The program Stockfish 9 is responsible for the intelligence of the chess play and can be found here:
The Chess Repertoire Trainer user interface and the Stockfish 9 chess engine are strictly separated. The UCI protocol (universal chess interface) is used to communicate between Stockfish 9 and the user interface.