- Version: 1.0
- File size: 4.90MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Package Name: com.knoozapps.checkers
- Developer: KNOOZ Apps
- Updated: March 05, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.40 stars – based on 17 reviews
- Unlimited Coin, Gold, Gems, or Diamonds
- Automatically updated
- 100% Undetectable and Safe (Anti Ban Protection)
- Easy to Use
- Works with all Android / iOS devices
- No ROOT or JAILBREAK required
- Enter Required Details
- Enter amount of resources
- Click "Generate" and wait a few seconds
- Done! Enjoy your Free Resources
The description of Digital World Checkers
We provide Checkers 1.0 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
Checkers is a free Board game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Checkers 1.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Checkers then you may visit KNOOZ Apps support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Checkers is the property and trademark from the developer KNOOZ Apps.
★ ★ ★★ ★ About the game ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Checkers, also called Draughts one of the world’s oldest classic strategy board games. Checkers is played by two persons who oppose each other across a board either (8x8), (10x10) or (12x12).
In most games of checkers, there are two players. The players are at opposite ends of the board. One player has dark pieces, and one player has light pieces. They take turns moving their pieces. Players move their pieces diagonally from one square to another square. When a player jumps over their opponent's (the other player's) piece, you take that piece from the board. A win is scored when an opponent’s pieces are all captured or blocked so that they cannot move. When neither side can force a victory and the trend of play becomes repetitious, a draw game is declared.
★ ★ ★★ ★ Features ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- Two players mode.
- Online multiplayer via Google Play Games Services so you can play online against your friends.
- Support seven different rules of checkers: English/American, International, Brazilian, Russian, Malaysian, Spanish and Canadian.
- Two modes: Standard and Giveaway.
- Three different board sizes: (8x8), (10x10) and (12x12).
- You can test your skills against a challenging computer opponent thanks to our Advanced AI opponent with three levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Options to enable/disable: force jump, long move, greedy jump, backward jump and the player who going to play first.
- Undo function.
★ ★ ★★ ★ Feedback & Support ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
If you enjoy our game, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Otherwise, feel free to tell us what you didn't appreciate in the game. Also, if you encounter any problem or if you have any suggestions/opinions to make our game better. Please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy the free Checkers game & bring you kids to play it too!