- Version: 2.2.0
- File size: 81.06MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.sepo.dragonswatch
- Developer: The Secret Police
- Updated: August 28, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.20 stars – based on 515 reviews
- Unlimited Coin, Gold, Gems, or Diamonds
- Automatically updated
- 100% Undetectable and Safe (Anti Ban Protection)
- Easy to Use
- Works with all Android / iOS devices
- No ROOT or JAILBREAK required
- Enter Required Details
- Enter amount of resources
- Click "Generate" and wait a few seconds
- Done! Enjoy your Free Resources
The description of Digital World Dragon's Watch RPG
We provide Dragon's Watch RPG 2.2.0 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
Dragon's Watch RPG is a free Role Playing game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Dragon's Watch RPG 2.2.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.20 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Dragon's Watch RPG then you may visit The Secret Police support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Dragon's Watch RPG is the property and trademark from the developer The Secret Police.
● Summon, fuse and evolve hundreds of brave heroes, with unique strengths, skills and special attacks!
● Unique one-handed play system lets you play anywhere.
● Play even when offline - no need to always be connected to the server*!
● Craft magic potions and rescue the dragons to strike down mythical monsters and fearsome bosses!
● Discover the game's hidden secrets, solve the puzzle of the runes to upgrade your hero's card.
● Find the legendary Golden Guardians - assemble the ultimate squad to reach the final frontier!
● Explore the fantasy realm of Kagria, rescue the dragons and win the war against evil!
● Daily quests, vortex dungeons and special events!
* wi-fi or mobile data connection is required from time to time to download new game content, and to check in with the game server periodically. We recommend connecting the game to the internet once a day if possible. In particular, the first time you play, and at the end of some regions you may need to be online to set up your account and to make content downloads.
Latest Notes - patch version 0.6.2:
Various bug fixes and UX improvements
Previously it was impossible to run out of energy, Energy Costs have been adjusted across the board to fix this. The maximum energy has been reduced to 100 and starting energy has been increased to 50 to compensate.
XP Gains have been adjusted to provide more of a challenge in later levels. It now takes a little longer to reach higher levels, but with more significant rewards:
All Tavern summons are now acquired at Player Level. I.E. Level 3 players summon Level 3 Heroes in the Tavern. Temple summons are unchanged.
Fusion has been completely re-balanced to fix a few unintended play patterns, such as some 3 star drops allowing heroes to reach max level incredibly fast. Heroes now level faster at lower levels, and slower at higher levels. This change will overall increase the time it takes to reach level max but is offset in part by the increased drop levels in the tavern. Growth should now feel more consistent and constant.
Note: Unfortunately, due to the way that Hero Level is calculated, existing players at high levels may see their Heroes become weaker. Similarly, low-level units may increase in level unexpectedly.
Damage values have been adjusted with the goal of making combat less one-sided. A good player should now be able to feel the benefit of strategic choices against a stronger foe, rather than being instantly killed. There will be a little bit more back-and-forth in combat.
Recovery has been reduced overall, damage will “stick” better, which should make Heals more impactful and emphasize smart rotation and team composition.
Some class stat distributions have been adjusted to create more distinction. Overall, offensive classes hit harder, healers heal more and defensive classes defend better.
Recipes for Weapons in particular have been updated to prevent end-game weapons from being craftable before later regions have been reached.
Potion power has been inflated to reflect the Combat Balance changes, and better reflect the regions where ingredients can be gathered.