- Version: 1.3.9
- File size: 21.41MB
- Requires: Android 5.0+
- Package Name: com.wobblemonkey.grammarsmash
- Developer: Wobble Monkey English
- Updated: October 31, 2018
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.70 stars – based on 1291 reviews
- Unlimited Coin, Gold, Gems, or Diamonds
- Automatically updated
- 100% Undetectable and Safe (Anti Ban Protection)
- Easy to Use
- Works with all Android / iOS devices
- No ROOT or JAILBREAK required
- Enter Required Details
- Enter amount of resources
- Click "Generate" and wait a few seconds
- Done! Enjoy your Free Resources
The description of Digital World Grammar Smash English - Basic ESL Course & Lessons
We provide Grammar Smash English - Basic ESL Course & Lessons 1.3.9 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
Grammar Smash English - Basic ESL Course & Lessons is a free Educational game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Grammar Smash English - Basic ESL Course & Lessons 1.3.9 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.70 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Grammar Smash English - Basic ESL Course & Lessons then you may visit Wobble Monkey English support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Grammar Smash English - Basic ESL Course & Lessons is the property and trademark from the developer Wobble Monkey English.
Fun English grammar?! Yes! Improve and test your basic English with this fast game and course for ESL beginners. Learn and practice for IELTS and TOEIC, study by yourself and have fun with "Grammar Smash English". Smash the correct words before the sentences drop to the bottom in this highly addictive game. Learning English grammar has never been so fast, fun and easy.
This fun, basic English course contains over 100 simple lessons/games including:
* Present simple tense - the verb "to be"
* Present simple tense for other verbs
* Have got - possessive
* Past simple tense - the verb "to be"
* Past simple tense for regular verbs and irregular verbs
* There is / There are
* Pronouns and possessives
* Present continuous tense
* Basic adjectives and adverbs
* Comparatives and superlatives
* Future forms: will / be going to / present continuous tense
* Modals: can / could
* Orders, advice and suggestion: imperatives, should, must, mustn’t, have to
* Offers: shall / let’s
* Present perfect tense - regular verbs and irregular verbs
* Basic time phrases
* Different uses of “like”
* and more…
* LEARN mode includes over 100 fast, simple, easy, lessons/games using examples from a database of over 500,000 English sentences.
* LEARN mode is a simple, structured course/game to help ESL/EFL students study basic English grammar.
* PLAY mode is a game for English language learners to check and test their understanding of the English language and for general English practice.
* Improve reading skills and speed.
* Improve/learn sentence structures.
* Learn new vocabulary in context.
* The grammar REFERENCE guide is simple and color-coded to help students learn and understand easily.
* Suitable for independent study or to replace grammar textbooks in the classroom or on ESL/EFL courses.
* The reference guide explains all the grammatical sentence structures used in the exercises.
* Verb tables are included in the reference guide. Pause the game at any time to check verb conjugations.
* The exercises include British and American English vocabulary and syntax. Learn and practice new words within relevant grammatical sentence structures.
* The game was designed by real, experienced teachers. Grammar is important, but we know reading grammar books isn’t always fun. We made this game to make it easy for students to study grammar fast and have fun. Learn by yourself and speed up your knowledge of vocabulary, verb conjugations and general English grammar so you can speak more accurately and with more confidence in the classroom. We recommend that you read and speak the sentences as you go through the exercises so that you improve the speed that you remember proper English sentence structures when you practice speaking in conversations inside and outside the classroom.
* This course is for school students, university students, adults studying on Elementary ESL/EFL language courses or anyone who wants to learn and speak English. The exercises will also help students studying for IELTS and TOEIC tests to learn, practice, improve and test their basic English grammar and to think faster. Learn by yourself and improve and test your English grammar in a fast and easy way. Learning grammar will help your speaking skills.