- Version: 1.3.3
- File size: 14.18MB
- Requires: Android 2.3.3+
- Package Name: org.gbryant.graveboundfree
- Developer: Griffin Bryant
- Updated: October 13, 2015
- Price: Free
- Rate 3.47 stars – based on 737 reviews
- Unlimited Coin, Gold, Gems, or Diamonds
- Automatically updated
- 100% Undetectable and Safe (Anti Ban Protection)
- Easy to Use
- Works with all Android / iOS devices
- No ROOT or JAILBREAK required
- Enter Required Details
- Enter amount of resources
- Click "Generate" and wait a few seconds
- Done! Enjoy your Free Resources
The description of Digital World Gravebound Free Roguelike RPG
We provide Gravebound Free Roguelike RPG 1.3.3 APK file for Android 2.3.3+ and up.
Gravebound Free Roguelike RPG is a free Role Playing game.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free pure apk installer for Gravebound Free Roguelike RPG 1.3.3 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.47 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Gravebound Free Roguelike RPG then you may visit Griffin Bryant support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Gravebound Free Roguelike RPG is the property and trademark from the developer Griffin Bryant.
"Gravebound is a mash-up of several fantastic gaming genres.... Definitely don’t let Gravebound slip through your fingers. This is a game you’ll want to check out."
Now with art by ShroomArts!
- Randomly generated outdoor and indoor areas. Explore the bandit-filled forest, the zombie-plagued crypt, and the insect-infested cave.
- A variety of enemies, each with their own set of strengths, weaknesses, skills, and behaviors.
- 15 skills to find and master.
- Collect weapons and armors with randomized stats and properties.
- Permanent death and limited resources mean every choice matters.
- Your most powerful skills drain your sanity. Rely on them too heavily and you'll go insane!
- Unique allies, each with their own special talents, open up party-based combat... if you can find them.
- Epic and challenging boss fight plus mini-bosses.
You are a Sheriff, a member of one of the last peacekeeping forces in a slowly dying world. Your weapons are the sword, the gun, and the psychic arts. Someone has burnt your lodge to the ground and killed your fellow Sheriffs. You mean to find out why. But an army of bandits, zombies, and feral creatures stand in your way. You'll need to keep your wits about you if you intend to survive.
What is a Roguelike?
A roguelike is an RPG with permanent death (if you die, you have to start over) and randomly generated levels. Roguelikes are fun because every game is different and they can be played in long or short sessions. Examples include classics such as Angband or NetHack and newer games like Binding of Isaac or Dungeons of Dredmor.
Gravebound also has elements from strategy or tactics/tactical RPGs, particularly the Fire Emblem series. Gravebound was made for fans of roguelikes, tactical RPGs, dungeon crawlers, old school RPGs, board games, and adventure gamebooks. So give it a try!
This is the free (ad-supported) version. You will have to watch a full screen video ad when starting or continuing a game. If you'd like to remove the ads, please upgrade to the paid version (link below). Please finish your current game before upgrading.
-Internet connection permission is for sending anonymous crash data. No internet connection is required to play. Perfect for the car/plane/train/bus!
-Read/write storage, view network connection, and vibrate permissions are required by the ad framework. You will not find these in the paid version.
-Achievements are tracked through Google Play Services. On launch, Google will ask you if you'd like to sign in. You are free to decline, but this will disable achievements. All other aspects of the game are accessible. An Internet connection is required to update achievement progress on the achievements page. Your achievements will carry over to the paid version if you upgrade!
-Saves are not guaranteed to persist between versions. Please finish your current game before updating.
Please feel free to e-mail me with your feedback and questions!